Delivery and Pickup
– A $20 delivery charge is applied to all orders. This helps cover our travel expenses for delivery and pickup, we work hard to get the gear to you when it’s convenient for you!
– We will do our very best to meet your desired delivery time, but cannot guarantee specfic times. However, we always work with our customers to ensure items are delivered in a desired timeframe.
– If you are checking in the day of your delivery, please let us know the check in time and
we will do our best to have your equipment delivered prior to your arrival.
– If you are already occupying your rental, please let us know a preferred delivery time
(morning, afternoon, or evening) and we will do our best to accommodate.
– You do not need to be present when we deliver your equipment. We will deliver the items to
the exterior of your rental unit, or at a pre-arranged place if you are staying in a hotel or condo
complex. If you are staying at a hotel or condominium complex and delivery prior to your arrival
is not possible, we will work out a time to meet you for delivery in-person. We will
communicate via text message or email when your equipment is delivered and where we placed
– On your pickup day, please ensure the equipment is clean and placed back in the same location
as delivered by 10am unless we pre-arrange another pickup scenario with you.
– A $10 charge may be applied to your order is equipment is returned dirty.
– We will offer a full refund on all cancellations received at least 72 hours prior to reservation
– We will provide a 50% refund on cancellations received less than 72 hours prior to the
reservation date, but still before your reservation date.
– No refunds will be issued on or after your reservation date.
– No refunds will be issued due to weather or beach conditions.
– In the event of a mandatory evacuation due to a hurricane, we will communicate directly with
you on return of equipment, and we will pro-rate the cost of equipment for days you are unable
to use it. Rental equipment will be available to you upon returning to the area after evacuation
has ended if you choose.
– All orders are to be completed online through the website barefootbeachequipment.com.
Orders placed by 6pm CST can be guaranteed delivery the next day, all orders placed after 6pm
may not be delivered until the following day. If shorter notice is needed, please reach out and
we will do our best to accommodate. Our goal is for you to enjoy your vacation as worry-free as
– When placing your order, please provide as much information as possible on the delivery
address and any other specific information about the delivery location, such as name of the unit,
who you are renting from (property management company, direct from owner, etc) and contact
information for the rental company or person. Also include your contact information, email and
– State and local taxes apply and will vary dependent upon the delivery location.
– We attempt to ensure product descriptions are accurate, however, we cannot be held
responsible for errors in description, change of product or manufacturers. Products may change
without notice, and product may not be exactly the same as the picture.
Rental Property Information
– Please ensure all the information regarding your rental unit is correct before providing us with
the delivery location information. We do not confirm the information with your property
manager. Therefore, it is your responsibility to review the check in date, check out date,
property management company, unit number, etc. Please call us at 320-492-8582 as soon as
possible if there is a discrepancy.
– All equipment is used at renter’s risk. Renter understands that certain risks of injury exists from
the use or misuse of such items, including the potential risk of serious injury, disability, or death
from the use of such items and agrees to assume all risks in connection with rental equipment,
regardless of fault, including without limitation risk of use, risk of loss, risk of theft, risk of
damage or destruction. Renter assumes all responsibility for rented equipment while in
Renter’s possession. Renter agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Barefoot Beach Equipment
Rentals and their officers, shareholders, owners, operators, agents, and employees from any
claim arising from renter’s use, operation or possession of the rented equipment. Under no
circumstances will Barefoot Beach Equipment Rentals be held responsible for any damage to
person or property, disability, injury or loss, including death, arising from the use of any rented
equipment or the failure of the equipment to function as intended by the manufacturer.
The lessee acknowledges that Lessee has inspected the equipment and has determined that same is in
good condition and suitable for the purpose for which it has been leased upon delivery. The Lessee shall
only use the property in the manner for which it was designed and intended to be used. Lessee assumes
all responsibility for equipment while out of possession of lessor, and promises to return such
equipment to the lessor in as good condition as it was at the effective date of the lease, natural wear
from a responsible use expected. Lessee shall be liable for all charges, including labor costs to repair or
replace rented equipment, any loss, theft, damage or destruction of leased property. All equipment lost
or damaged beyond repair will be paid by the lessee at regular replacement price. All damaged
equipment which may be repaired will be repaired by the lessor, on return thereof and the cost for such
repairs shall be paid by the lessee. Accrued rental charges cannot be applied against the purchase price
or cost of repairs of such damaged or lost equipment. If equipment is returned in unusable condition,
the rental term and fees for rental continues until equipment is repaired or replaced to usable rent able
Lessee shall indemnify and hold Barefoot Beach Equipment Rentals, it’s officers, directors, agents,
employees harmless from any and all claims, damages (including consequential damages), losses,
liabilities, claims, suits, cost, expenses or proceedings (Including all costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees)
resulting from, related to or arising out of Lessor’s use or possession of the equipment. This equipment
shall be used by the Lessee only. This writing contains and constitutes the entire agreement between
the parties. This lease agreement can only be modified by written agreement signed by both Lessor and
Lessee. The Lessee represents that Lessee is at least eighteen (18) years of age and under no disability
which will prevent Lessee from entering into this agreement. Lessee agrees not to part with or assign
this lease or the equipment without the written consent of Lessor.